YEAR IN REVIEW: 2018
- 177,347 healthy meals served to children in our programs.
- 24,300 in volunteer hours supporting Upper Room programs.
- 396,947 total instructional hours in our summer program.
- Over 3,400 books were sent home with students.
- 1,497 community memberships at the Mary L. Kelly Center.
- 902 hours of fitness and community classes.
We need volunteers who can work one-on-one with our students who struggle with reading. You can help!Learn More
JOIN OUR TEAM
New career opportunities are available at The Upper Room. Join our team of talented educational professionals.Learn More
We appreciate all the ways that people in the community are able to give, whether that means their time or money.Learn More