- 177,347 healthy meals served to children in our programs.
- 24,300 in volunteer hours supporting Upper Room programs.
- 396,947 total instructional hours in our summer program.
- Over 3,400 books were sent home with students.
- 1,497 community memberships at the Mary L. Kelly Center
- 902 hours of fitness and community classes
“One hundred percent of youth respondents said “YES!” when asked if they learned to read better in the summer, and if they had fun and learned new things.”Johns Hopkins EvaluationExecutive Summary
“Through the Upper Room Program, I’ve had an opportunity to learn more about the thing that I love most in the world.”JaylonEddie Baker School of Music Program Participant
“I am a teacher and I cannot tell you how impressed I am with your program. So simple, yet so perfect.”BrookeLocal Teacher
“Learning to read better has been my favorite part of the summer because it makes me feel like an smarter, older kid.”CherishSummer Program Participant
“One student’s grandma told me we have a bigger impact than we realize – that our volunteering means a lot to the families.”AndiSummer Program Volunteer