ACADÉMIE LAFAYETTE HYBRID AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM
Upper Room is continuing its partnership with Académie Lafayette to provide a comprehensive after-school program specifically for Académie Lafayette students. The after-school program includes a meal and provides enrichment classes in music, physical education, and art. This program is offered at Oak and Cherry locations. Upper Room after-school program will be available every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday beginning November 5, 2020, after-school until 6:00 pm.
The cost of this program is $30 per week per child. Upper Room does not prorate days – the fee is for the week regardless of the number of days utilized. There is an initial $25 registration fee per family.
Due to the pandemic and Académie Lafayette’s hybrid model, Upper Room will not provide programming for early release, school improvement, and parent-teacher conference days.
Children are required to wear masks at all times, as well as all parents during pick-up.
To enroll your student in our weekly after-school program, please:
- Download and complete the enrollment application
- Attach and send the completed PDF application by email to email@example.com
- Finally, pay the registration fee through PayPal
This year, Upper Room is requiring all families to pay fees weekly through automatic payments. Please complete the automatic payment form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your weekly fee will automatically be deducted every Friday at 6:00 pm. Parents will be able to track and monitor payments through the EZ Care payment system. Download instructions on how to use the EZ Care payment system.
ENROLLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Registration fee of $25 is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Upper Room does not prorate fees and part-time care is not available (students may attend a portion of the week, but weekly fee is the same)
- First week’s payment and registration fee is due in advance before attending
- All previous balances must be paid in full before enrollment is granted
LATE FEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Interruption of service will be strictly enforced for non-payment
- Accounts with a balance after 6pm on Fridays are charged a $10 late payment fee
- Students will not be allowed to attend after Friday until balance is paid in full
- Late pick up fees will be assessed at $1 per minute and will be applied to account
- Registration fees are to be paid online through PayPal and weekly fees are paid online at ezcaresoftware.com/parent-portal
CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Credit is not given for days students do not attend when school is in session
- Credit is not given for days students are suspended from after-school care
- Credits will not be issued for non-attendance on delinquent accounts if services are interrupted for non-payment
Upper Room requires a 2-day processing period before enrollments are approved.
For more information, call us at 816.363.3819 or email Kris Collins.
We need volunteers who can work one-on-one with our students who struggle with reading. You can help!Learn More
JOIN OUR TEAM
New career opportunities are available at Upper Room. Join our team of talented educational professionals.Learn More
We appreciate all the ways that people in the community are able to give, whether that means their time or money.Learn More