HOLY CROSS AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM
Upper Room has partnered with Holy Cross to provide a comprehensive after-school program specifically for Holy Cross students. The Upper Room After-School Program includes a meal and homework assistance. The program also provides enrichment classes in visual and performing arts, sports, and scouting activities.
The cost of this program is $25.00 per week for the first child, and additional children are $15.00 each. If your family qualifies for free and reduced meals, the cost is $10.00 per child per week. There is a $25.00 initial registration fee.
To enroll your student in our weekly after-school program, please:
- Download and complete the enrollment application
- Attach and send the completed PDF application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finally, pay the registration fee through PayPal
Weekly and special day payments can be made through EZ Care Payment Systems using the email address you provided in your application. Download instructions on how to use the EZ Care payment system.
Enrollment Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fee of $25 is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Upper Room does not prorate fees and part-time care is not available (students may attend a portion of the week, but weekly fee is the same)
- First week’s payment and registration fee is due in advance before attending
- All previous balances must be paid in full before enrollment is granted
Late Fee Terms and Conditions:
- Interruption of service will be strictly enforced for non-payment
- Accounts with a balance after 6pm on Fridays are charged a $10 late payment fee
- Students will not be allowed to attend after Friday until balance is paid in full
- Late pick up fees will be assessed at $1 per minute and will be applied to account
- Registration fees are to be paid online through PayPal and weekly fees are paid online at ezcaresoftware.com/parent-portal
Credit Terms and Conditions:
- Credit is not given for days students do not attend when school is in session
- Credit is not given for days students are suspended from after-school care
- Credits will not be issued for non-attendance on delinquent accounts if services are interrupted for non-payment
Upper Room requires a 2-day processing period before enrollments are approved.
For more information, call us at 816.363.3819 or email Kris Collins.
We need volunteers who can work one-on-one with our students who struggle with reading. You can help!Learn More
JOIN OUR TEAM
New career opportunities are available at The Upper Room. Join our team of talented educational professionals.Learn More
We appreciate all the ways that people in the community are able to give, whether that means their time or money.Learn More