The Upper Room has been providing after-school enrichment for nearly twenty years. We tailor our after-school programs based on the needs of each individual partnered school.
The After-School Program is made up of a few components, including:
- All students involved in the after-school program receive a hot meal for free.
- Youth counselors and volunteer tutors will provide one-on-one homework help to students as needed.
- Enrichment Activities. Courses from organizations and individuals teaching students subjects as
- Music with the Eddie Baker School of Music
- The program also provides enrichment classes in visual and performing arts, sports, and scouting activities.
AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM SCHEDULE
All After-School programs run until 6 pm and begin with a meal. The first hour is reserved for homework help and is followed by enrichment activities that vary by each program.
For more information about enrolling your student in our after-school program please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-363-3819
We need volunteers who can work one-on-one with our students who struggle with reading. You can help!Learn More
JOIN OUR TEAM
New career opportunities are available at The Upper Room. Join our team of talented educational professionals.Learn More
We appreciate all the ways that people in the community are able to give, whether that means their time or money.Learn More