Enroll Now For Our Summer Academic Program!
The 2021 Summer Academic Program will run from June 7th through July 30th.
Here is a full list of all the sites available in our Summer Academic Program by location and grade. Students may only enroll in ONE site. Spots at each site are limited to first come first serve. We will be updating this list as sites fill up:
- Brush Creek Community Center: Grades K-5 — 3801 Emanuel Cleaver II Blvd
- Calvary Temple Baptist Church: Grades 6-8 — 2940 Holmes Road
- Covenant Presbyterian: Grades 1-3 — 5931 Swope Parkway
- Friendship Baptist Church: Grades K-5 — 3530 Chelsea
- Garrison Community Center: Grades K-8 — 1124 E. 5th Street
- Gregg Klice Community Center: Grades K-5 — 1600 John Buck O’Neil Way
- Holy Cross: Grades K-8 from June 7th to July 23rd — 121 N. Quincy
- Macedonia Baptist Church: Grades K-5 — 1700 E. Linwood Blvd
- Metropolitan Missionary Baptist: Grades K-6 — 2310 E. Linwood
- Palestine Missionary Baptist: Grades 1-5 — 3619 E. 35th Street
- St. James United Methodist: Grades K-4 — 5540 Wayne
- Upper Room Early Learning Center: Grade K — 5900 Swope Parkway
- Della Lamb Community Center: Grades K-5 — 500 Woodland Ave
Please complete the form below to register your children in the summer program — one completed registration form is required for each child. Fields labeled with an * are required.
We need volunteers who can work one-on-one with our students who struggle with reading. You can help!Learn More
JOIN OUR TEAM
New career opportunities are available at The Upper Room. Join our team of talented educational professionals.Learn More
We appreciate all the ways that people in the community are able to give, whether that means their time or money.Learn More